- 320gsm Rip-stop Military Grade Canvas
- Bow tent suspended on spring steel frame
- CPAI 84 Fire retardant
- Taped seams
- UV and Rot protected
- No noticeable color fading for 15+ years
- Two large windows with mosquito gauze
- Outer flaps for easy closure and insulation
- Heavy duty zippers
- Built in PVC flooring
- Electric supply socket pocket
- Storm straps included
- Unbendable ground stakes included
- Waterproof carry bag
- Wind tunnel tested to withstand extreme winds
- Easy installation in under 20 minutes
- Safe to use internal heating with normal precautions
- Capacity: 6 persons
- Open Size: 10’ x 10’ x 7’
- Material: Military spec Rip-stop canvas
- Floor: 19 oz. PVC
- Frame: Spring steel frame
- Packed weight: 60 lbs
- Packed Dimensions: 42” x 9” x 8”
Introducing the world’s best canvas tents and gazebos.
Manufactured using military grade canvas combined with superior quality parts and functional designs, Bushtec Adventure is the preferred supplier for the military, United Nations, WHO, UNICEF, and UNDP. While our luxury tents have built some of the best safari lodges around the world.
Bushtec Adventure was the first tent and gazebo manufacturer to implement Sweden’s Eton System, ensuring products are built to last. They can also withstand the elements making them true Four Season tents and gazebos.
Why Bushtec Adventure?
1. Rip-stop Military Grade Canvas
- Heavy duty, Rip-stop Canvas. High quality 550gsm canvas prevents tearing making tents and gazebos robust and long lasting.
- Impregnated during the production process. Fire retardant to all international and USA standards (CPAI 84). Prevents rotting and blocks UV rays to reduce color fading (4 on the blue wool scale)
- Leak proof. All canvas is 500mm water head tested.
2. Superior Quality
- Premium grade powder coated steel. 1.2mm compared to 0.8 commonly used with flexible, ultra rigid, high tensile spring steel (bow tents).
- High quality parts. World’s best YKK zippers, unbendable pegs, zinc coated D-rings and brass eyelets.
- Securely taped seams. Re-enforced heat sealed seam tape prevents leaking and ensures longevity.
- Built-in rugged flooring. 550gsm PVC with wall height prevents flooding and increases durability.
3. Unique Design Features
- True Four season tent. Can withstand winds of 50 mph, inner and outer flaps retain warmth and design encourages airflow.
- Designed for comfort. Window heights and air vents designed to maximize air flow at bed level. Campers can stand upright, even if over 6 ft tall.
- Electric socket pockets. Power lights and devices from the comfort of your tent.
4. Simple Installation
- Convenient modular design. Makes it easy to install and pack away.
- Quick to install and pack away. Alpha Kilo Bow Tent, Delta Zulu 3000, Zulu 1200 easily installed by 2 people in under 30 min.
- No tools necessary. Simple popper and easy clip on system.
- Easy to transport. Convenient carry bag – pack and go.
5. Great Value
- One tent does it all. Designed for any environment
- Built to last. Designed to last over 15 years with 3 year warranty on all parts
- Modular design. Allows expansion over time without replacing initial parts
“This is not a tent, it’s a house” “The modular design means I can use my gazebo at home and pack it with me when we go camping”
“We are experts in canvas and have not seen quality like this in the USA”
“I bought a Bushtec Adventure tent and will never need to invest in another. It will last forever”